Tuesday, January 8, 2013

effective study methods part2 :)

my time managements secret:  is  to use time  wisely. l know  that on certain  days l do not have  time  to  run  errands  or hang out  with friends even .  each minute  of each day  is used  for something.  one  things  that  work  really  well  for  me is  to write  down  if l am going to  email  people  write  l mean  everything.  l write  down  if l am  going  to email write  letters  or study . it work  for me   to  have  a planner  that  goes  by  the  day  and  shows  me that  l am going  to be doing  every day. knowing  what l have  to do  everyday  helps  me plan  out my week  and  my days. things  done  on  Monday  or Sunday.  l plan ahead  especially  if  l am  going to be on the road for volleyball. when  l am on the  road l  bring  my book  and read  on the bus/ plane /hotel room.  missing class  is killer  to make up from  but  if  you are  upfront  with your  professors, they  are usually  nice about having  to  turn things in late  or not being in classes. 

CHOOSE THE RIGHT !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment