Friday, January 18, 2013

sarah's academic success story part2

my test study  method: l have  different  strategies  for different types   of  tests  or subjects. for me any  type of math  is exceptionally  difficult  so  l had  to spend  extra  time  on that . l would  go back  through the homework  problems  that   l had  extra   difficulty  on . many  times  l would  ask  the teacher for  an  additional  study  materials  they  could provide .  if  l was  a  class  that   required  memorization  or applying concepts  l would   create  a sort  of  study  guide  for myself  many  times focusing  on what  were  key  focal  points  in class . if  l knew  there  were going  to be  essays  l would   try  to take   the  terms and apply  them   to  an   example  or create  different  questions  on the  concepts focused  on throughout  the  semester  my time management  secret:  l always   always   always  carry  a   planner  with me . l even  use  different color  highlighters  to show  what each  even on  my calendar  is   for  appointments  and green  is  for  my  school  orange  is work   my  sorority . although l use  white - out  frequently  l can  see in  bright  yellow  that  if l have  that  project  for  finance  due  on Tuesday l need  to start  working  on it on the previous  Wednesday  so  l can  just  get  it  done . my friends have  always  been  amazed  at how early  l get  things  accomplished but  that  is really  all l do 

CHOOSE THE RIGHT!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment