Monday, January 14, 2013

work together part1

l can and will  work as part  of the team is willing to do  his work.  l don't  like  having  to pick  up  the  slack but  l will  if l know  that  my grade  will be harmed  otherwise.  my greatest  academic success  was in my first  semester when  l  had write  a 10-12 page  research paper  it   was  a  little   scared  also  it  was  the first  l had  to argue  in favor  of  or against   something  but  it could  be  anything  from  the sky  is blue  to hypnostism l wrote  mine  on hyponostism  l worked  on this  paper  for  weeks  and  weeks  every  night   l would  be doing  research  or writing  . l put  so much  effort  into  this  paper . it  ended  up being  just  under 12 pages  but  it was  full on  information . l turned  it  in  and when  l  got  it back  a week  or so later  l had received  the first  A+  of  my college career .all my hard work  paid  off  because  l got  the grade l deserved . l was really happy and proud of myself.

CHOOSE THE RIGHT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment