Wednesday, January 23, 2013

study for multiple exams part2

my  strategies  for  written  assignments :  everyone  has  their  own  writing  styles.  l  gernerally  come  up   an  idea  and  do  massive  amounts of  research  before  l ever  think  about  writing .  l then  organize  my  research  then  sometime  prepare  an outline  before  actually  writing  . l  always  print  out  the  paper  and come  back  to it the  next  day  and  reread it.  that  is  the  easiest  way  for me to catch  my  own  mistakes. l have  to give  my eyes  a break from  it and if  l  just  wrote  it  think  it  looks  perfect .  but  if  l  look at  it  a day  later l almost   always  find  grammatical  errors  or  phrase and sentences  l just  want  to  reword.  how  l succeed  in team  projects:  never  assume  someone  is doing  what  they  are supposed  to be doing  .have  regular  meetings  and  have  each member  shower

No comments:

Post a Comment